- Preventative / Corrective / Predictive
- Control Room Operations
- Jam Clearing
- Tub Retrieval and Distribution
- Manual Encoding
- Boarding Bridge Operators
- Electrical Controls and Software
- Inventory Management
- Computer Maintenance Management System
- Warranty Management
- Scale Calibration
- Backflow Prevention Testing
Here at Oxford, we pride ourselves in the steps we take to ensure 100% system reliability. Whether it be short term, long term, or one time contracts— our client’s operations are our first priority.
Since 1976, we have been maintaining, operating, upgrading, and repairing the following equipment:
- Passenger Boarding Bridges
- Baggage Handling Systems
- Cargo Handling Systems
- Ground Power Units
- Pre-Conditioned Air Units
- Potable Water Cabinets
- Ground Support Vehicles
- Security Equipment Systems Integration
- Aviation Headsets – David Clarke (authorized distributor and repairs)
- Engineering Evaluations
- Equipment Installation, Relocation and Removals
- Design and Integration
- Rehabilitation and Upgrades
- Electrical Controls and PLC Software
Our services and employees are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prior to weather advisories, we make sure our clients are well staffed beforehand and fully equipped to keep operations running.
Our technical support staff and engineers support not only our field personnel but also our customer’s requirements. Our staff and engineering department are located in our headquarters office in Elmont, New York and are available through our toll free line (1-800-OXFORD8). Problems that are difficult to handle can be resolved by calling this team of experts.
Phone Number: 1-800-OXFORD1
Emergency Service is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at any of our locations nationwide.