This is a full-time position for a Project Manager. The Project Manager’s primary function is to act as a liaison between clients and the workshop and oversee design, fabrication, and install of projects.
- Organization of each project start date
- Project updates to Customer on daily basis
- Procurement of materials and equipment for each project
- Provide all necessary information for the project teams
- Update project schedules based on field information on a daily basis
- Keep customer informed of missing components and getting dates on delivery of missing items
- Keeping track of project delivery dates to update project teams
- Setting up meeting with project teams to go over project scope
- Keep track of change orders getting approved from customer
- Keeping track of expenses labor materials etc. updating the VP
- Analyzes records of daily operations to maintain knowledge of station activities
- Reviews and analyzes expenditures, financial and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits
- Prepares recommendations on findings for upper management evaluation.
- Maintain and control all required aspects of the operation in accordance with the corporate security program and TSA legislation.
- Ensure that the required company audit requirements are undertaken to ensure continuity and compliance at all times.
- Managing client negotiations, project budgets and maintaining job records
- Creating project schedules in line with workshop resources
- Sourcing of custom materials and samples as required
- Coordinating with design team to meet client expectations
- Manage fabrication team to execute builds
- Quality control, making sure outgoing projects meet company standards
- Ability to work within and lead a team to consistently achieve an exceptional standard of quality
- Willingness to lead by example
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effectively communicating and remaining professional at all times
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Background in design, construction.
- Experience in client facing project management
- Micro Soft Projects
- Willingness to work extra hours when needed
- The appropriate candidate will have strong communication skills and a solid work ethic. Because the position requires direct contact with clients, candidates must have a professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Management Experience of 5+ more people
- Project Management Certification Highly Preferred
- Associate/Bachelor Degree Highly Preferred
- Highschool Diploma/GED Required
- This is a full-time salaried position. The candidate is guaranteed a 40-hour workweek but can expect to work longer hours at times. Candidates’ rate will be based on experience and skill level.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.