- To confirm with the Operations In Charge the gate assignment and take note of all the flight details that he has given to the shift on daily basis.
- To report to the assigned gate 20 minutes before the estimated time of arrival in order to check if the PBB is on parking position and also if there’s any obstruction or any equipment illegally parked inside the PBB maneuvering area on daily basis.
- To perform testing procedures before estimated time of arrival to ensure that PBB is working properly on aircraft arrival on daily basis.
- To follow the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for docking and undocking and always to follow the docking matrix to avoid collisions while driving the PBBs on daily basis.
- To ask permission to aircraft engineers for connection and disconnection of GPUs and PCAs on arrivals and departures. To transmit this message verbally to avoid miscommunication especially for GPUs on daily basis.
- To write down all flight details and timings on the given flight log sheet on daily basis.
- To monitor the level of PBB and aircraft cabin floor while waiting for departure especially during loading and unloading cargo on daily basis.
- To inform the Operations In Charge after every finished flight assignment in order to receive another schedule or to ask him if he needs help on flights where he might need more operators on daily basis.
- To wait for the incoming group before leaving the area for the turnover on daily basis.
- To contact the Supervisors and/ or Managers if there are any problems or concerns on circumstantial basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.