Oxford Airport Technical Services is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to join our Business Development Team and assist with the strategy development, execution, and reporting of all marketing, public relations, special events, and advertising initiatives across the enterprise. They will coordinate events and marketing program initiatives for projects and services offered by Oxford across all business segments and departments.
We are seeking someone who is creative, strategic, and organized. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in administrative management, content development, and hands-on experience managing marketing campaigns/initiatives across diverse platforms (digital, print, social media, etc.,). The Marketing Coordinator will have a mix of writing, communication, time management, research, and reporting skills.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
- Drives awareness of the Oxford ATS brand by ensuring a consistent brand image across all customer touchpoints.
- Monitors the marketing activities of competitors and the travel industry to recognize and analyze current and emerging trend. Coordinates the preparation of press releases, brochures, memoranda, letters, reports, the airport’s electronic newsletter, and other internal or external communications.
- Manages and directs the sale and placement of print and digital advertising, informational displays and signage
- Performs administrative duties including, organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling, exchanging, and analyzing information from various sources
- Provides hands-on assistance in implementing and facilitating marketing plans, programs, events, and activities
- Assists in the management of customer communications
- Assists in updating content on the website, developing internal/external communication documents and marketing material
- Coordinate meetings and regular written and e-mail communications with tenants.
- Plans and develops marketing, public relations, and social media content across all relevant platforms
- Assists in measuring the effectiveness of the marketing efforts and implementing improvements as required
- Assists in the development of presentations as needed
- Other duties as assigned. Must be able to work independently.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in computer usage, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Basic graphic design skills and knowledge of design programs
- Experience with social media/digital marketing
- Highly organized and project-oriented
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and attentive listening skills
Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year experience in marketing, advertising, and/or event management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.