The admin assistant with be supporting Finance, Engineering and Sr. Management of Oxford ATS. He/She will support these areas of Oxford by providing great customer service, follow ups and support in the following functions below.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
- Ordering supplies for company
- Requesting/Reviewing and Obtaining Approval for Quotes for all Company Electronics
- Handling DMV and Registrations for Company Vehicles
- Business licensing management
- Maintain superior customer service and safe working practice at ALL times.
- Schedule’s appointments; gives information to callers
- Composes and types routine correspondence and file/copy for records
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and escorts visitors to appropriate person
- Compiles and types statistical reports
- May prepare outgoing mail
- Prepare Pre-Bid Agenda/(Engineering)
- Prepare required bid documentation/(Engineering)
- Assist with award of contracts to accepted bidders/(Engineering)
- Create and establish Project workbooks/(Engineering)
- Prepare meeting reports and distribute to Project team members/(Engineering)
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to 1year related experience and/or training; (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Typing skills
- Strong communication skills: Upper Management and leaders etc.
- Strong organizational skills: Will be required to receive, file, and re-distribute highly confidential document
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, Power-Point, Timberline a plus, AIA Documents
- Eagerness to learn the construction industry and apply that knowledge to improving processes and efficiencies.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time position-40 hours per week
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.