PC Air Units are essential in maintaining temperature levels inside the aircraft and Passenger Boarding Bridges. These units provide passengers with a comfortable boarding transition period while minimizing the use of the APU.
Preconditioned Air Unit Services:
- Complete Maintenance Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Corrective Maintenance / Emergency Service
- On-site Technical Support
- Large Inventory of Spare Parts
- Computer Maintenance Management Software Solutions
Oxford provides its nationwide services for all manufacturers (Trielectron, FMC, FCX, etc.) and types of PC Air Units. Our state of the art test equipment enables our engineers and technicians to provide immediate and professional services on all types of equipment regardless of age and type.
Oxford employs a staff of professional engineers and technicians that enables us to offer a high level of expertise while minimizing costs.
Oxford’s Formula for Success:
100% Preventative Maintenance and 100% Corrective Maintenance results in “ZERO DOWNTIME”