400 Hz Ground Power Units are critical in saving money and wear and tear on aircraft auxiliary power units. Oxford offers a wide range of services to our customers with respect to 400 Hz Ground Power Units.
Ground Power Unit Services:
- Complete Maintenance Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Corrective Maintenance / Emergency Service
- On-site Technical Support
- Large Inventory of Spare Parts
- Computer Maintenance Management Software Solutions
Oxford provides its nationwide services for all manufacturers (Hobart, Trielectron, Jetway, etc.) and types of 400Hz Ground Power Units. Our state of the art test equipment enables our engineers and technicians to provide immediate and professional services on all types of equipment regardless of age and type.
Critical on Aircraft APU’s
Our fixed price yearly service contracts allow our customers to realize the following cost saving benefits:
- Increased reliability
- Reduced downtime
- Improved control over maintenance costs and system performance
- Lower fuel consumption
Oxford employs a staff of professional engineers and technicians that enables us to offer a high level of expertise while minimizing costs.
Oxford’s Formula for Success:
100% Preventative Maintenance and 100% Corrective Maintenance results in “ZERO DOWNTIME”