Conveyor systems are an integral part of airline passenger travel maintaining the flow of passenger traffic.
Oxford’s preventative maintenance program reduces baggage jams, equipment downtime, and the costs associated with emergency repairs.
Baggage Handling System Services:
- Complete Maintenance ContractsPLC Systems
- Operations Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Corrective Maintenance / Emergency Service
- System Integration / Modifications
- Controls Design / Software Upgrades
- PLC Programming for all manufacturers and models
- Technical Support
- Large Inventory of Spare Parts
- Computer Maintenance Management Software Solutions
Oxford provides its nationwide services for all manufacturers (Siemens, FKI Logistex, BAE, G&T, etc.) and types of Baggage Handling Conveyor Systems. We offer the ability to evaluate, conceptualize and integrate a total system solution from engineering and installation to project management, controls engineering, software and on-site consulting.
Our fixed price yearly service contracts allow our customers to realize the following benefits:
- Increased reliability
- Reduced downtime
- Improved control over maintenance costs and system performance
Oxford employs a staff of professional engineers and technicians that enables us to offer a high level of expertise while minimizing costs.
Oxford’s Formula for Success:
100% Preventative Maintenance and 100% Corrective Maintenance results in “ZERO DOWNTIME”